Hospital Account Executive – Hampshire (Southampton & Isle of Wight)
Therapy Area: Cardiovascular Medicine & Haematology (anti-coagulation)
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company, currently achieving rapid growth, through innovation and commercial drive for success.
An entrepreneurial company culture with a focus on patients and people.
An exciting time to join a highly ambitious company with a fantastic pipeline of new products within Cardiology and Oncology.
Are you innovative and commercial?
Are you passionate and driven about sales success?
* Must have ABPI exam (minimum requirement)
* Degree in life sciences or equivalent
* Minimum 3-5 years Hospital sales & formulary experience (minimum requirement)
* Product launch experience within the secondary care environment
* Ideally some primary care experience within locality, i.e. GP Leads / GPsWi’s / Health Boards – some CCG working would also be an advantage
* Good NHS knowledge within your locality
* Cardiology / Haematology / Care of the Elderly experience is desirable but not essential
* Pharmaceutical sales experience is essential (minimum requirement)
* Business planning and key account management
* Strong focus around the KAM model
Do you have the following?
* Passion & determination to succeed
* Strong customer focus in secondary care
* Proven secondary care sales and strong results focus
* Always striving to improve
* Respect for others
* Able to adapt and change to local market conditions
* Collaborate with team colleagues
* Share best practice
Hospital Account Specialist / Key Account Manager / Hospital Sales Specialist / NOAC / Cardiology