Market Access Marketing Manager – field-based role with 5-6 days in the office (Uxbridge)
An exciting career opportunity to join a rapidly growing Global Pharmaceutical business, with exciting product launches over the next few years.
To develop and deliver the Payer advocacy plan to optimise uptake of Cardiovascular products across health economies, and identify opportunities to improve local guidance to support brand uptake.
Cardiovascular medicine – NOAC plus new product launch into the lipid-lowering market – focus on Market Access and Payers across the UK.
Accountabilities and Measures:
• Prior experience in managing market access projects and skilled in developing innovative solutions to secure patient access to medicines within a large national health system.
• Experience in pharmaceutical marketing including the launch of new medicines and continued life cycle management. Good knowledge of the digital channel.
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry with good basic clinical knowledge and experience within the cardiovascular therapy area.
• High level of understanding of the NHS long-term plan, and funding flows within the UK healthcare environment.
• Established network of contacts engaged in decision-making regarding use of medicines at local level in healthcare organisations, as well as those who advise them.
• Degree in Business, Marketing, Life Sciences, Public Health, or other relevant area.
• Strong collaborator and able to build cross-functional networks across a complex business, with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal colleagues and Payers.
• Ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment, maintaining flexibility with changing priorities to meeting demanding timelines.
• Strong team player with high level of resilience.
• Strong organizational, planning, project management and logistics skills, with attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to tailor content, delivery and design for specific audiences where appropriate.
• Familiarity with legislative codes of conduct.
• Ability to identify with UK company corporate values.
• IT literate – working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Valid UK driving licence, and the ability to travel throughout the UK.
• ABPI qualified.
• Experience in pharmaceutical sales.
• Previous project management qualifications.
Market Access / Payer Strategy / Value Proposition / CCG’s / Medicines Management / Marketing