UK Marketing Team Lead – Surrey
• Lead the development of the five year strategic and annual operating plans for our key products in the UK.
• Ensure there is a detailed understanding of market dynamics as well as patient, prescriber and payer attitudes.
• Support the development of detailed patient driven product forecasts that can be used for planning and manufacturing purposes.
• Ensure excellent communication and coordination of the marketing plans with the global brand team, UK cross-functional team and the UK Sales Force.
• Successfully recruit and manage agencies that support the UK marketing efforts and ensure the highest quality work with maximum value for money.
• Work effectively with field based staff and provide high levels of responsiveness, including specific key thought leader responsibilities.
• Ensure the current brand marketing programmes operate within agreed budgets
• Provide strong leadership, direction and support for the UK marketing team.
The ideal candidate is holding a Scientific, Economics or Business Degree in addition to the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing in the pharmaceutical industry including Hospital marketing roles.
• Significant experience in development and implementing strategic and operational planning for GP or Hospital products in the UK.
• Good understanding of the structure and organisation of the NHS and experience with the NHS and Commissioning/Market Access process.
• Experience in leading direct reports.
• Experience in Cardiology or Patient Blood Management is preferred.
• Relevant Marketing qualifications are beneficial.
Marketing / Strategy / Leadership / Management / Cardiology / Iron Deficiency / ABPI