Oncology Healthcare Development Manager – Scotland & Northern Ireland
Fantastic career opportunity to join a Global pharmaceutical business, growing rapidly to a new franchise in Oncology – fantastic focus on patients and people – innovative and entrepreneurial business, with strong commercial focus.
To personally champion and embody the company Oncology Market Access and Key Account Management principles and methodology and through this approach:
• Consistently deliver locally agreed Targets together with partner company & territory counterparts;
• Implement Account plans with rigour and precision;
• Harness all appropriate resources from within and outside the company to create a positive market access environment;
• Develop well informed Market Access Account Plans;
• Work with high effectiveness within a matrix organisation to utilise skills and inputs throughout the business;
• Has an existing strong network of key customers within Oncology and Haematology and a proven track record of tangible, commercial success.
• High level influencing and negotiation skills resulting in demonstrable success in sales.
• Experience of effectively delivering compelling value propositions to NHS customers at all levels.
• Demonstrable evidence of continued personal development.
• Thorough understanding of NHS Specialist Commissioning and healthcare changes and their impact.
• Thorough understanding of strategic and tactical business planning processes.
• Proven track record in an Oncology or Haematology Key Account Management environment leading to impact on sales and market share.
• Evidence of successful project management involving the co-ordination of significant resources and multiple stakeholders.
• Strong numerical and data analysis skills and capability.
• Full driving license and flexibility to travel when necessary.
• Competent user of Microsoft Office software products and ability to adapt quickly and embrace evolving technologies such as CRM, digital media and Social Media.
• Degree level education or equivalent
• ABPI qualified.
• Previous Oncology/Haematology sales experience.
• Managed projects involving multiple stakeholders within NHS
• Additional post graduate qualification eg. MBA or CIM
• Experience in Health Economic principles and clear communication of their meaning.