UK Commercial Manager (field-based role)
Private Hospitals, Dispensing Accounts, Procurement & Wholsealers
• Maintain a superior level of NHS, Commercial and market knowledge to consolidate valued customer relations and identifying and building new ones.
• Use strong analytical, verbal, written and interpersonal skills as well as negotiation skills to deliver strategic partnerships for the long-term benefit of Besins, its patients and its customers.
• Use a high level of planning and organisational skills to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
• Devises, commercializes and proposes innovative commercial policies to win and maintain business.
• Manage budgets effectively and accurately report budget activity.
• Adopt emerging ways of digitally communicating with stakeholders in addition to more traditional communication methods.
• Create and execute innovative commercial project/account plans to achieve stretching targets for the continued growth of the BHUK portfolio including the development of fresh initiatives and involving team members within and outside of the company.
• Develop and maintain a collaborative approach with BHUK teammates, using a matrix approach.
• Provide field intelligence in a timely manner.
• Actively demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, ethical behaviour and integrity in all aspects of the role. Absolute respect for others, cultural awareness and tolerance.
• Recognise and demonstrate sensitivity to and maintain a level of confidentiality as required both internally and externally.
• Demonstrate a “continuous-improvement” approach to self-development, product and customer knowledge.
• Maintain an expert operating knowledge of all company policies and guidelines including those addressing interactions with healthcare professionals, Compliance and Business Conduct.
• Lives the BHUK Cultural Behaviours of Entrepreneurial Spirit, Collaboration and Dynamism.
• Science based / business-based degree
• Demonstrable sales success and working across payors in the NHS/Commercial organisations.
• Large value account management experience highly desired
• Thorough understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
• Highly competent level of computer skills (MS Office products) required.
• Experience with pharmacy and other collaboration partners highly desired
• Experience selling in highly competitive markets is a must
• Demonstratable commercial acumen.
• Deep knowledge of the emerging and present NHS structures, commercial organisations and private healthcare providers.
• Be a creative, critical and innovative thinker
• Self-motivated and must thrive on challenge and able to work as part of a team
• Maintain personal level of accountability and ownership of results
• Developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Energetic, flexible, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
• Customer oriented
• Highly polished and confident presentation skills, able to present complex data presentations (e.g. BiM, outcome data) to a varied audience.
• Strong Analytical skills able to gain insight from complex data sets
• Strong sales, time management and administrative skills.
• Strong Strategic Business Planning as well as Critical Thinking skills required